Tuesday, September 29, 2020

It's Halloween

I am happy to announce that my second children's Book It's Halloween was released on September 29th. 

Last year my mom and I created our first children’s book together. We enjoyed working together on that project that we did another. 

Today, It’s Halloween is now available for purchase on Amazon 

It’s Halloween is about a little boy who is very excited about it being the month of October and trick or treating.  It is full of fun rhymes and illustrations. 

For every book purchased $1.00 will go to the Young Adult Survivors United charity. YASU is an organization created to help survivors/co-survivors to cope and thrive from the emotional, social, and financial stresses under professional guidance and with peers who understand and can relate. Thank you for your support. 

I also want to give a special shout out to The Many Colors of Natalie who featured me as their October artist of the month - be sure to check out the site - and the blog tab too!

Remember to get your copy today and remember to leave a review!

No comments:

Post a Comment