Friday, September 28, 2018

Letter from Editor - Fall 2018

Hello Everyone,

Can you believe it is the end of September already?!  I think I blinked at the beginning of August and here we are... 

So before I get into this issues awesomeness... A bit of an announcement first... Remember back in May when I went to my son's school to talk about the Holiday Cafe and then the kids shared what types of writers they would be??

Well, I am very excited to say that I am able to help them create their own blog.  I have been working with the three writing teachers and the principal to get the site up and running.  Their work will be posted weekly... We are only getting to week two of posting now... but it will feature all the kids work... and there are a lot of kids at the school.

Now onto the awesomeness of this issue...

I have two sisters that are attending CAPA that have submitted their work, I have an interview with my favorite food truck, a piece of poetry from Natalie a favorite around here at the cafe, and we have a preview of Chapter 1 of the Midas Protocol... which I believe is still looking for Beta readers for the entire book... If anyone is interested, contact information is at the bottom of that piece of work.  And I am happy to say I already have art work for the Winter Issue... you will have to come back for that one :)

Speaking of the winter issue... we are always looking for submissions... it's the only way to make this work... email yours in today -- holidaycafe.nicole@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment