Saturday, January 1, 2022

Musings for Moms -

 You know what, a lot of things have been bothering me lately.... like a lot and I am tired...

I hope this year brings change - good change... 

Like people returning to work and businesses thriving again.  I feel bad for people that are working in customer service these days - they are doing the jobs of multiple people.  We recently went to eat at Red Robin and our waitress was all over the place taking care of everyone because they were short staffed.  Half of the dining area was closed off because of it.  People want to make big dollars or become internet sensations while putting in little effort - and I get it - but businesses cannot function without employees and customers... employees won't get paid without customers... it's a vicious cycle...

I don't know how to fix it all but it definitely needs to be fixed... 

No comments:

Post a Comment