Tuesday, December 29, 2020

The Curly Girls - Interview

When I do one of my interviews for the Cafe', I usually plot and plan and email my interviewee a few questions and wait for them to send them back to me.  From there I develop what I am going to write for the opening paragraphs of the interview.  

But hey, this is 2020 and I am switching things up a little bit.  I recorded a video chat with The Curly Girls.  It was so much fun and I am thinking about interviewing them again for the Spring Issue, see what great tips they can give us.

The Curly Girls was created by Gina Michak and Ann Marie Railing in May 2019. We didn’t think we were ‘creating something’ as much as we just really like wine & desserts. And desserts and wine.



You can find the Curly Girls here --> Facebook 
Ann Marie's Instagram
From Gina's Kitchen --> Website
or if you have a question for the Curly Girls --> Email


Nicole Leckenby - Co-founder of the Holiday Cafe, soccer mom, dancer, councilwoman and author of children's books.  Enjoys interviewing people and writing stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment