Friday, January 5, 2018

365 Days

A New Year equals A New Me
I love a fresh start!
A new beginning
What lies ahead?

Everyday is a mystery
What’s today going to be?
A good day? Or a bad day?
The highs and lows
The curve balls and the inevitable

Some days coffee will do
Other days wine will do
What will I learn this year?
I always need an adventure!

I am 32 years old
I have goals and an agenda
The risks I will take
The mistakes I will make
Doors will close, other doors will open

Following the superstitions to bring in a great New Year
Here’s to another 365 Days!
A story untold and a mystery to unfold
A New Year equals A New Me

Natalie Belin is the author of The Many Colors of Natalie, a book of poetry.  She holds an associates degree in Specialized Technology Le Cornon Bleu Pastry Arts and in her spare time is an artist and percussionist.

No comments:

Post a Comment