Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Winter Issue - Life

Life

 
Life is crazy life is hazy
Decisions, decisions
Will my decisions take me down the right path or the wrong path
Let me start a new chapter in my life
Is it feasible is it pleas able 
 
Adventures are what I need
I can't adult today
I need the warm sun, warm sand, and the ocean breeze
Whether it be from the east coast or west coast
 
New experiences are what I need
I can't adult today.
Bills, bills go to hell.
I need a shot of tequila.
What's that you say, a shopping day will be today.

Stress what a mess.
Percussion what a rush!
Ink me beyouch! 
Have a great day! 
 
Natalie Belin holds an Associate's degree in Specialized Technology Le Cordon Bleu Pastry Arts. Natalie is currently a percussionist. Natalie has a love for the Arts, and loves to adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment