Wednesday, March 29, 2017

The Many Colors of Natalie

My sister drove headfirst into the world of writing and has published her first book of poetry.  Needless to say I am very proud of her for this accomplishment.  It is not easy to put pen to paper, especially when you are writing from the heart about actual life events.

I am not going to sit here and give the book a review, because of course, I would be biased... I mean there is a poem about me in the book, how can I not be biased and say, that is the best thing I have ever read!!

But I can say, the book is entertaining and full of Natalie's personality.  The book is also filled with a lot of original artwork that accompanies the poetry.  What more can a person ask for?


You can purchase a paperback copy of Natalie's book on Amazon or for Kindle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment