Friday, June 30, 2017

Frustrations - Summer 2017


I have motivation
I have inspiration
I put music first
Not my ego
Some people may have forgotten
Tacky and over the top
That's not quality

Blast me on Facebook
That's cowardly
Grow a pair and say it to my face
Today's society not sure I am into it

Listening to quality music
The quality that does not have reverb or backing tracks

What happened to class and quality?
I don't do watered down material
Ya know, some say it will do

I have faith in some
That some is hanging on by a string
You don't care?
Maybe you should

Swindling can be dwindling
Push forward! I am moving forward!
You can't force things to happen
Are people really this ignorant?

I have motivation
I have inspiration
Get a clue
Yeah, I'm talking to you



Natalie is the author of The Many Colors of Natalie, a book of poetry.  She holds an associates degree in Specialized Technology Le Cornon Bleu Pastry Arts and in her spare time is an artist and percussionist.

1 comment: