Friday, June 30, 2017

Letter from the Editor - Summer 2017

Hello Cafe Readers,

Hope this issue finds you well... It has been a hot and wet summer here so far in Pittsburgh, but hey, I am not complaining - I will take the hot and rain over cold and snow any day!

First and foremost, I would like to thank Rachael Bindas, who not only scored an interview with author T. Gephart, but also helped me out with this issue, doing various tasks.  I am hoping I can convince her to help for the Fall issue as well...

We have a pretty jammed packed issue, as mentioned above we have an interview with T. Gephart, and also BLaCK CaT MOan - who opened for the legendary Buddy Guy, along with a painting from Mary Dunn, along with other fantastic pieces.

As always, I cannot make this happen without you - please send submissions to holidaycafe.nicole@gmail.com

Enjoy the warm weather and see you in the fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment